ASUS has also been present at the trade fair IFA 2013 and has presented the second generation of its FonePad. It is specifically the Asus FondePad Note 6, a phablet coming to compete directly with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and other range.
– 6 Inch screen with resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, i.e. Full HD. The pixel density rises to 367 ppi.
– Processor Intel Atom Z2560 of two cores running at a frequency of 1.6 GHz.
– Memory RAM of 2 GB and internal storage of 16 or 32 GB depending on the model we choose. We also have the possibility of enlargement by microSDHC card slot and up to 5 GB in the cloud thanks to ASUS WebStorage cloud.
– 8 megapixel rear camera and 1.2 megapixel front camera.
– Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
– Others: 3200 mAh battery, WiFi connectivity, etc.
It will come with some own ASUS applications such as Instant Page, Smart Peek, Smart Crop, etc. We could not miss the Stylus pointer, which has the same style as the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and will allow us to perform various kinds of tasks with this terminal.
It is clear that with these specifications has nothing to do against the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, which surpasses in power and all other specifications.
Price and availability
At the moment we don’t know both price and date of placing on the market, as it’s not known in which countries will be available for purchase.